Thursday, February 14, 2008

The family

I've had this idea floating in my head for ages...years, in fact. Since just after my first son was born (2000). Originally it centred around one character, Monty, who lived in the not-too-distant future. It was going to be a series of strips about his life in the future.

As the months and years have passed by, the idea has morphed into something else...suddenley, Monty had a family, and then his name changed (you'll have to wait for this), and then his look changed, and then the time was modern day, and then the ideas started centering around his family's life in our new digital age...etc., etc.

The ocean of ideas is constantly moving (always will be), but the pictures are getting clearer now. Soon, the family will be making an appearance on my website. While you wait for this momentous occasion, here's the finished picture of the pencilled version in my previous post:

No comments:

Post a Comment