Friday, June 27, 2008

Elliot the Chinchilla Persian Cat


This blue eyed kitty art has been set up for digital painting. Allison set this portrait up for me on Wednesday. I still have a bit of work to do on Mr. Elliot and a few more projects in line ahead of this one. I look forward to playing with this sweet little Persian.

Allison is our resident cat person and her last day is today. She has been with us for 2 years now. This gal has taken over all the web work, she helps with painterly projects, and she even reluctantly learned to stretch canvas. She will be missed around here. She is moving to Chicago to pursue her dreams of being a full time web designer.

We have also hired a part time summer intern named Jamie. Jame is going to help us with canvas stretching, shipping and whatever else we can think to throw at him. He starts today.

I run a very small portrait studio and I always get very attached to my artists. Hiring young students brings a certain energy and vitality into a business and yet you know going into it that their time with you is going to be limited. I always hope that my artists learn a lot here and remember Art Paw fondly.

Good Luck Allison! Now Go Find Your Passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment