Friday, August 1, 2008

Do you use i-google homepage?



Today I want to talk about i-google. I am taking an on-line course from Alyson Stanfield on decluttering and organization. The other day a conversation came up about calendars and also i-google. A couple of us use i-google to organize our on-line browsing world, while a few others had never heard of it. It is a simple home-page tool, but it really has a lot of great ad-ons that allow me to do things like post to or read from some of my networking sites without even going to those sites ... I can do and see a lot right from my browser. I made a quickie movie about it if you are interested, ok it took me 3 tries and it still is not perfect, but I am going to go ahead and embed it today. I am still learning the screen capture software so please bear with me. If you want to hear more about i-google hit the play arrow below. Or click here to go to youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment