Friday, September 5, 2008

Dog Artist Interview / Jill Beninato


Today I am posting a video cast from a dog artist interview I did with Jill Beninato. Jill is a very talented and well known pet photographer working in Virginia Beach. She recently invited me to be a part of her Dogs Rule Fat Book project. She asked 13 artists to submit 14 hand crafted dog art pages to create a stunning and one of a kind handmade book project. Each artist received a copy of the fatbook and the 14th book will be auctioned off to benefit A Place to Bark. The book was recently written up in Bark magazine.

This video contains artwork from that book. It is my hope that I will be able to do interviews over the next couple of months with each and every artist in the book. I may not have time to do actual video casts of each interview but I will at least be able to present them as podcasts. This short little video cast has excerpts from a 20 minute interview I did with Jill last night. Later this weekend I will try to post a link to that longer unedited rambling conversation we had for anyone that may be interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment