Friday, October 3, 2008

Dog Artist Interview / Kathy Weller



Check out today's Dog Artist Interview with Kathy Weller. This ran longer than most of my videos and I still had to cut so much great audio out to make a quick video movie. I think I may start doing audio podcasts because the challenge to get enough image stills to match a long interview is tough.

Thanks to Kathy for taking the time to speak with me. I have always admired Kathy's work and even have a Weller original of my girl Pixel, yes she is on the video. Unfortunately part of the stuff I had to cut talks about Kathy's ability to juggle a million balls at once. She is a talented graphic designer by day and in her spare time she creates pet portraits, illustrates books, and even paints experimental stuff to sell in her Etsy shop. She is truly an inspiration to every artist out there that tries to balance work, family and art. She is making it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment