Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cassius The Boxer



I do love working on Boxers. This project was a special treat for me because the original photograph was a high resolution well shot image. I am pretty pleased with the way this handsome pup turned out. I am still waiting to hear from the client with an approval. I am just hoping she does not approve late on Friday with a desire to have the print in hand on Saturday. I'll play some phone tag later today to try to avoid that possible scenario.

I am feeling just a bit overwhelmed this week. I do have some exciting news about a possible rehire later this spring. Some of you may remember the purple haired pixie that I hired years ago as my first assistant. Well Laura Cash is all grown up and I think she is in that post college stage of what's next? I hope to throw some freelance work her way this spring & summer. We will be catching up this Friday at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment