Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pug Tail


"Pug Tail ... Emmitt is a very good boy"
18 x 11 on stretched canvas

This digital collage if of Mr. Emmitt. He has the curliest tail on the planet. He is part of my Catch you on the Flip Side Project. He has been listed in my Etsy shop, but his Mom Melissa has 1st dibs. A smaller and less expensive 9 x 5.5 paper print is also available by request.

I am really enjoying these fun experiments. Even the size formats are different and unknown to me when I start. Melissa sent me just the tail ( shown below) and I knew I wanted to do something that would include a full body silhouette, but I was not sure how it would come together until I started playing. Next week I have 2 Jack Russells to work on and soon I hope to get to a very cute row of little puppy butts.


No comments:

Post a Comment