Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bruno's Puggie Art At Home

"Shelley & Bruno at Home"
24 x24 pet portrait on canvas

Thanks so much to Shelley for sending us this great shot at home with Bruno. You got me blogging again ... yay! Love Love Love, that yellow wall. The colors all work great together. I would have hung the piece about 4 inches lower, but that is just me. You usually want art in the living room to be close to eye level while sitting. Of course that can create trouble when really tall people sit on the couch and lean back to the wall, bumping the artwork. Over the couch is a tough spot, in fact I have a piece over my sofa right now that is really too high. It does not help that I live with someone that is over 6ft tall ... his eye level is much higher than mine.

I am still settling in from our trip, playing with video and photos. I am back at work today and working hard to get caught up. I will be posting new art and trip pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment