Monday, April 12, 2010

Mosaic Monday / I have been shopping!

Last week I got a couple of books in the mail that I ordered.  I love to shop for mosaic books! The top book is by Eve Lynch and it is a blurb produced portfolio. You can purchase it over at blurb.com.  It contains stunning photographs of Eve's mosaic work from 08 through February 2010. 

The bottom book is by Barbara Benson Keith and it is a charming ABC book that would make a great gift for the little ones ( just be sure and order 2 ... you won't want to part with your copy).  It has info at the back about each of the critters in the book. The Zoo book and postcards to the bottom right are available at her Etsy Shop.

These gals are two of my favorite mosaic artists and I am thrilled to have their books on my bookshelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment