Monday, January 12, 2009

Image Software Review


Last week I downloaded a trial version of Genuine Fractals. This Photoshop Plug-in is supposed to allow you to resize small images ( like the low resolution postage stamps many of my clients submit) without the interpolation and jagged halos that usually result. I was not all that impressed with the outcome on the images I tried. With that said, I may still purchase the software for another feature it offers. The program will easily create gallery borders on your artwork. If you have ever sat and tried to rubber-stamp in the extra 2 inches of color around a piece to set it up for printing you will love how easily this program grabs pixels from the outer edge of you piece and fills in that gallery wrap edge. You can download a trial version and play with it if you are curious about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment